Wildomar, CA – Actiphy, Inc., publisher of backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization software solutions, announces the release of ActiveVisor version 7, a centralized management console which now includes management of backup tasks with ActiveImage Protector’s new Direct-To-Cloud backup feature.
As uncertainty increases globally, threats from cyber attacks are rampant. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how and where we work. With so many people working from home and other remote locations, it is essential that a reliable centralized management solution secures backup and recovery.
ActiveVisor provides real-time monitoring and notification alerts so that issues are quickly identified and corrected. System administrators substantially reduce workloads by monitoring and managing the backup status and configure backup settings for ActiveImage Protector clients from any location.
- Manage Client PCs and Servers for Direct-To-Cloud Backup
Use ActiveVisor to configure tasks to backup directly to cloud storage.
- Manage Client PC’s File Backup
ActiveVisor now includes task creation of file-by-file backup tasks.
- Manage Client Systems Booted from RescueBoot
ActiveVisor can remotely perform a system disaster recovery by utilizing RescueBoot.
- Supports Linux Clients
- Administrators can manage, monitor, and configure backup agents, and task schedules from any location using a browser-based console.
- Manage Azure Virtual Clients connected to local network domains.
- Auto-scroll option in the monitoring panel displays alerts of the latest changes occurring on clients. When a monitored client’s status changes, the client’s information will automatically display at the top of the panel.
- The dashboard window provides a graphical representation of managed and unmanaged client systems on the network.
- Clients can be grouped for management purposes. Groups can be rearranged, if necessary, based on changes to a systems configuration.
- Schedules can be configured based on individual client requirements, or a predefined scheduled template can be applied to deploy a pattern-based backup schedule to batches of clients.
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
Actiphy founded in 2007, focuses on developing and offering innovative backup and disaster recovery solutions for complete protection of all your systems and data. ActiveImage Protector backs up Windows, Linux machines on physical and virtual environments and restore systems and data fast for you to be up and running with minimal downtime and data loss. Today Actiphy hold 20% of the image backup market in Japan and are expanding our services in the Asia/Pacific and North American regions, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.