- Fixed an issue with the Comet Server stats endpoint returning Internal Error in some specific scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with the Comet Server stats processing returning incorrect stats for previous days
- Fixed an issue with browsing and restoring one or more files from Hyper-V backup
- Fixed an issue with CVE-2023-44487 HTTP/2 Rapid Reset Attack
- Fixed an issue with Files and Folders Protected Items being configurable through the Comet Server web interface while restricted by policy
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with pixelated text in the Comet Backup desktop app on multi-screen setups
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the ‘Configure’ text being in the wrong location in the Comet Backup desktop app
- Fixed an issue with Storage Vault configuration if the Object Lock duration was set to zero days
- Fixed an issue with Virtual Storage Vault policy options being available incorrectly when configuring a schedule for a Protected Item
- Fixed an issue with the list of allowed Storage Vault types not being immediately visible when editing admin permissions in the Comet Server web interface for an admin user with the “Restrict available Storage Vault types” setting enabled
- Fixed an issue with a non-existent empty Protected Item being shown in the Comet Backup desktop app after restoring a snapshot from other device
- Fixed an issue with the Restore dialog in the Comet Backup desktop app showing snapshots from another devices as if they were from the current device
- Fixed an issue with the Policy Protected Items getting multiple unknown entries when the dialog for the OS picker is cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft 365 email backups would error instead of warn for server-side retrieval failures
- Fixed an issue with the desktop application not launching after installation when “Launch Comet Backup” is checked on Windows Server
- Fixed an issue with handling unexpected files inside an S3-compatible storage location
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
We are a team of dedicated professionals committed to developing reliable and secure backup solutions for MSP’s, Businesses and IT professionals. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we understand the importance of having a reliable backup solution in place to protect your valuable data. That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive suite of backup solutions that are easy to use, scalable and highly secure.