Oil & Gas
Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Challenges
Critical infrastructure and utilities are heavily depended on their critical assets in operational environments to run reliably.
- Loss of availability can lead to safety hazards and endanger human life.
- The ability to separate between critical operations and IT is no longer practical.
- OT environments are adopting advanced technologies, therefore they are more interconnected and complex
- Malware is increasingly accessing OT environments leveraging the end of the “air gap” era
Addressing the security needs of Critical Infrastructure
SCADAfence offers critical infrastructure providers with the tools required to run reliable, safe, and secure operations while increasing productivity and cutting costs:
- Zero downtime implementation and non-intrusive monitoring.
- Continuous real time threat detection and anomaly.
- Vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Full compliance with industrial frameworks such as NERC-CIP, IEC-62443, NIST, ISO-27001 and more.
- Visibility into all OT & IoT network traffic and digitized asset inventory