Safe-T’s Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Solution Unifies All Access Scenarios for External and Internal Users & Dramatically Lowers Business-Critical IT Expenses.
HERZLIYA, Israel – March 1, 2021 – Safe-T® Group Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: SFET), a provider of secure access solutions and intelligent data collection, is proud to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Safe-t Data A.R Ltd., has released ZoneZero™ version 5.0, presenting an improvement of the only Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution in the market that unifies all access scenarios for external and internal users.
Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ solution is the only secure access platform that can use or replace an organization’s legacy/existing VPN infrastructure and allow secure access across any type of user, based on identity and varies:
- External non-VPN users (contractors, WFH)
- External VPN users (employees)
- Internal employees
Following dozens of deployments of Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ solution by partners worldwide, Safe-T has gathered important insights regarding market need and requirements that contributed greatly to the development of its innovative ZoneZero™ version 5.0, which Safe-T now introduces.Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ version 5.0 pioneers new capabilities alongside improvements and enhancement of existing capabilities of the following features:·
ZoneZero™ Quick Access – Unique, Fast and Password-Less Access to Corporate Resources
- Protection against brute force, injections, and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks;
- Quick Access with Telegram and WhatsApp applications, utilized as a strong and simple path to use multi-factor authentication (MFA);
- Quick Access with biometric based MFA solutions; and
- Quick Access with Quick Response (QR) code-based MFA.·
Identity-Based Segmentation Capabilities for Enhanced Security
- Network segmentation isolation, separating assets based on identities within the organization infrastructure;
- Support for per-user and per-service MFA;o Manager approval MFA; ando Re-authentication MFA for sensitive services.·
Improved Management and Deployment – Dramatically Reducing Solution Deployment Time to Just a Few Hours
- Redesign of management interface for simpler configuration;
- Configuration unification across all deployment options; and
- New docker-based container to simplify on-premises or hybrid deployment.·
Monitoring and Reporting
- Introduction of new user-based reports, tracking entire user-access flow; and
- Introduction of new system level reports, allowing to monitor and plan ZoneZero™ capacity, and aligning it to purchased license and capacity.
“In today’s IT environment, business scenarios are very diverse. A Zero Trust reference framework should be applicable to each access scenario and must combine multiple scenarios as needed to form a unified manageable security architecture,” said Amir Mizhar, Founder and Chief Software Architect at Safe-T.
“Our ZoneZero™ version 5.0 solution provides just that and so much more. It is format agnostic and can be deployed for any use case: VPN users, non-VPN users or internal users, and its flexible integrating adds on the best user experience and management capabilities. We believe we are offering the most advanced solution available today in this $10B+ ZTNA market, and that we are well positioned to win a significant chunk of it.”
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
About Safe-T® Group Ltd.
Safe-T Group Ltd. (Nasdaq, TASE: SFET) is a provider of Zero Trust Access solutions which mitigate attacks on enterprises’ business-critical services and sensitive data, while ensuring uninterrupted business continuity. Safe-T’s cloud and on-premises solutions ensure that an organization’s access use cases, whether into the organization or from the organization out to the internet, are secured according to the “validate first, access later” philosophy of Zero Trust. This means that no one is trusted by default from inside or outside the network, and verification is required from everyone trying to gain access to resources on the network or in the cloud.
Safe-T’s wide range of access solutions reduce organizations’ attack surface and improve their ability to defend against modern cyberthreats. As an additional layer of security, our integrated business-grade global proxy solution cloud service enables smooth and efficient traffic flow, interruption-free service, unlimited concurrent connections, instant scaling and simple integration with our services.
With Safe-T’s patented reverse-access technology and proprietary routing technology, organizations of all size and type can secure their data, services and networks against internal and external threats.