The Company achieved a significant milestone with its Zero Trust ZoneZero™ solution deployed by multiple Asian leading channels ready to market it to their customers
HERZLIYA, Israel, Nov. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Safe-T® Group Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: SFET), a provider of secure access solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud environments, today announced the release of Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ version 4.4, the only Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution in the market which unifies all access scenarios for internal and external users.
Organizations today face a wide range of Zero Trust access scenarios and requirements, all of which must be addressed by the organizations’ IT and security teams:
- Control and secure remote access to resources for external VPN users (remote employees) and non-VPN users (WFH, contractors, and more).
- Control and secure access to resources for internal users.
- Control access between different network segments.
- Integration of Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and identity awareness into all access scenarios.
“As part of our go-to-market strategy, the new ZoneZero version has been deployed by several of our leading channels in Asia as a preliminary phase before offering the solution to their large-enterprise customers. Next, we will take this unique solution to our dozens of partners all over the globe,” said Shachar Daniel, Chief Executive Officer of Safe-T Group.
Understanding the need for a ZTNA solution that will coherently and completely address all access scenarios and requirements, Safe-T has re-designed its ZTNA solution to create the first ever Perimeter Access Orchestration Fabric (PAOF), incorporating the following modules:
- Safe-T ZoneZero SDP – a client-less ZTNA module for non-VPN users.
- Safe-T ZoneZero VPN – 1st ever ZTNA for existing VPNs.
- Safe-T ZoneZero MFA – 1st ever client-less ZTNA for internal users.
Supporting all access use cases faced by organizations in one solution has been virtually impossible until recently. With the release of Safe-T’s new ZoneZero™ version, unification of all access scenarios under one solution has become a reality. The version is built on the following technologies:
- Safe-T reverse-access, a patented outbound based technology.
- Support for built-in and third-party MFA and Identity Providers (IdP) – REST API, biometric, OIDC, SAML, LDAP, reverse-auth, and more.
- Support for leading commercial VPN and firewall solutions.
- Reporting on all user and application activity.
Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ v4.4 removes the need to re-design the network and access flow, and allows organizations to support all Zero Trust access scenarios:
- All user types – people (managed or unmanaged), applications, APIs and connected devices.
- All user locations – external or internal.
- All application types – new or legacy.
- All application locations – cloud or on-premises.
Safe-T’s ZoneZero™ v4.4 has been deployed by multiple Asian based partners of Safe-T, as the final phase before marketing it to their customers.
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
About Safe-T® Group Ltd.
Safe-T Group Ltd. (Nasdaq, TASE: SFET) is a provider of Zero Trust Access solutions which mitigate attacks on enterprises’ business-critical services and sensitive data, while ensuring uninterrupted business continuity. Safe-T’s cloud and on-premises solutions ensure that an organization’s access use cases, whether into the organization or from the organization out to the internet, are secured according to the “validate first, access later” philosophy of Zero Trust. This means that no one is trusted by default from inside or outside the network, and verification is required from everyone trying to gain access to resources on the network or in the cloud.
Safe-T’s wide range of access solutions reduce organizations’ attack surface and improve their ability to defend against modern cyberthreats. As an additional layer of security, our integrated business-grade global proxy solution cloud service enables smooth and efficient traffic flow, interruption-free service, unlimited concurrent connections, instant scaling and simple integration with our services.
With Safe-T’s patented reverse-access technology and proprietary routing technology, organizations of all size and type can secure their data, services and networks against internal and external threats.