Tokyo – NetJapan, Inc., publisher of backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization software, releases version 2.0 of ActiveImage™ Deploy USB, a USB based OS deployment tool for VARs, OEMs, and System Integrators.
ActiveImage Deploy USB v2.0 creates a bootable USB Flash Memory containing a master image created from a pre-configured computer system, and deploys that image to a new client machine. ActiveImage Deploy USB automates, simplifies, and streamlines the deployment process making it an ideal solution for setting up new systems to include custom software and hardware configurations, and deploying setups to a large numbers of computers.
Version 2.0 now simplifies license management, deployment to larger disks, password protected master image files, and now master images can be created using Inline Data Deduplication Compression.
- Simplified Licensing Management.
The Built-in License Manager includes the addition of multiple and site license configuration.
- Deployment to Larger Disks.
Optionally, restore to larger disks and automatically extend volumes.
- Password protect master image files.
Secure Master image files with password protection.
- Create Master Image files using Inline Data Deduplication Compression (IDDC).
Significantly reduce image size and deployment time by using IDDC when creating master image files.
- An easy-to-use wizard driven interface guides you through creating a bootable USB Flash Memory with ActiveImage Deploy USB installed and ready to use.
- The built in “Auto-Start” feature automates cloning without user interaction. Simply attach the USB Flash Memory to the target computer, power the system on, and ActiveImage Deploy USB deploys the pre-configured image to the target system.
- The created Images are stored on the USB Flash Memory, eliminating the need for additional storage devices to be connected.
- No need for deployment server or configuring network settings
- Flexible license distribution to easily allocate licenses to each created USB Flash Memory deployment device.
For more information about ActiveImage Deploy USB, please visit: https://www.netjapan.com/en-us/backup-dr-solutions/deploy/
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
Actiphy founded in 2007, focuses on developing and offering innovative backup and disaster recovery solutions for complete protection of all your systems and data. ActiveImage Protector backs up Windows, Linux machines on physical and virtual environments and restore systems and data fast for you to be up and running with minimal downtime and data loss. Today Actiphy hold 20% of the image backup market in Japan and are expanding our services in the Asia/Pacific and North American regions, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.